Full Time Cook
Must a high school diploma. Minimum two (2) years successful work experience in the field of food service. Serve Safe Certified, a plus!
Responsibilities: - Prepare and cook food according to and quality standards
- Ensure all food is prepared in a timely manner
- Follow proper food handling and sanitation procedures
- Assist with inventory management and ordering of supplies
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Due to the nature of the position, it is sometimes necessary to request the involvement of cooks in events beyond their normal duties such as cookouts, banquets, Board meetings, etc. Participation in these activities will be scheduled as needed.
Experience: - Previous experience as a cook or in a similar role preferred - Knowledge of various cooking techniques - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment - Strong attention to detail and organizational skills - Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Proposed Salary Range : $21,000 - $30,000 and benefits eligible
Contact Boys and Girls Homes at 910-646-3083 or apply on our Careers page here.