We have a variety of boarding options that are guaranteed to be affordable and competitive. From highly competitive equestrians to trail riders to those who are just looking for a place for retirement for their fellow equine on beautiful green pastures, we are here to accommodate what you and your horse(s) need.
Horses, mules and donkeys... All equines welcome!
- 110' x 265' lighted, covered arena
- 120' x 200' lighted, outdoor arena
- 50' wood round pen
- Restrooms, bath houses & campsites
- Trailer parking
- Wash & tacking arena
- Large tack room
- Variety of Purina feeds
- Multiple horse discounts available
- Near by trails and access to the lake
- Local Coastal Bermuda hay.
- Alfalfa hay upon request (additional $60/month)
- Large, lush pastures year round that are fertilized and sprayed annually
- Local vet and farrier on routine schedule
- Pasture & private paddock board
- Temporary stall board available
- Basic board. Owner provides grain $125/month
- B&GH provides grain $175/month
Pasture board horses receive one feeding per day. Hay will only be provided if the pasture is not meeting the forage needs and during winter months. We have 8 pastures encompassing over 60 acres shaded by pecan trees. Mineral blocks and clean water are present at all times.
- Basic board. Owner provides grain $275/month
- B&GH provides grain & hay $325/month
Paddock board horses receive two to three feedings per day. Mineral blocks and clean water are present at all times. Paddocks range from 5,000 to 7,000 sq. ft. with run in sheds and 5 ft. high wood fencing.
STALL BOARD (12' X 10')
- Stall board is $15/day for stall and daily turnout ($450/month) with feed and hay included.
- Stall board is $13/day for stall and daily turnout ($400/month) if owner provides feed.
We will not stall horses for long periods of time unless for medical reasons advised by a vet or turned out daily. Stalls will be picked out twice per day. Owner is responsible for bedding material. Shavings can be purchased for $6/bag onsite.
- Turnout into pasture day or night for paddock boarders is an extra $30/month.
- Daily blanketing in the winter months or fly sheet during summer is an extra $30/month with the exception boarder blankets and removes as needed.
- Added EquiPride supplement to feed is $25/month.
- Additional medicines/treatments other than feed through is $5/day or owner can administer.
Here at B&GH, we can provide locally grown coastal Bermuda hay and your choice between Purina Strategy GX, Strategy Healthy Edge Feed, or Purina Senior. Other Purina feeds can be available upon request. However, you have the option to provide any brand or type of grain so long as the horse appears to maintain a healthy appearance and body score. Requirements include annual negative coggins and vaccines E/W/T plus Westnile and Rhino Flu. Rabies vaccine is highly recommended. Stangles vaccine is required for horses that leave the property at any time for shows or trail rides. Horses onsite for retirement board or those that never leave the property are not required to receive the Strangles vaccine.
We have a local equine vet and farrier that visits the facility for routine and/or emergency care. As a boarder you can use our providers or bring in your own. Owners are responsible for all veterinary and farrier care for their horse(s). Although we are here to assist in holding your horses for appointments in your absence, boarders are responsible for paying for service directly to the provider.