Boys and Girls Homes provides a variety of opportunities for involvement, ranging from attending events to volunteering, from shopping in our Country Store to donating items. Learn more about each of these opportunities in more depth throughout this section.
Come visit with us and see our program first-hand. Come learn more about us and then share our story with others.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help:
- Become a regular contributor – monthly, quarterly or annually
- Volunteer! Find out where you are needed here.
- Contribute through memorial or honor giving
- Start a memorial endowment
- Donate goods and/or services:
- Clothing, equipment, furnishings, building materials, school supplies, food, household supplies, livestock, feed or athletic equipment – whatever you wish to share.
- Encourage your company to donate goods and/or services or through matching gift programs
- Become a Christmas sponsor – individually or corporately
- Make BGHNC a beneficiary in your will
- Transfer stock to BGHNC
- Fund a particular program of care – individually or corporately
- Schedule a program about BGHNC for your civic club and/or church