The generous and consistent gifts and grants from Foundations is a major source of funding for Boys and Girls Homes. We have a long history of receiving and effectively executing grant funds to benefit children. Most new programs at Boys and Girls Homes start with a Foundation grant. Join us!
We are honored to partner with the following foundations in making futures brighter for children.
- The Cannon Foundation
- Cape Fear Memorial Foundation
- Cumberland Community Foundation
- The Duke Energy Foundation
- The Duke Endowment
- The Eshelman Foundation
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- Good Shepherd Foundation
- Governor's Crime Commission
- NC Community Foundation
- United Way: Cape Fear Area (UWCFA)
- Walmart Community Grants