The BGHNC Country Store is a retail outlet that sells gently-used items to support our program of care for the children.
Hours of Operation for SALES:
Wednesday & Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 Noon
Donations are accepted on FRIDAYS ONLY during store hours.
You will need to unload the donations on your own. (See donation limitations below)
Sanitizing stations are available
All proceeds from the country store go directly to our programs of care.
Donations will be accepted ON FRIDAYS ONLY during store hours of operation (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.). You will need to unload the donations on your own.
Donation Items NOT ACCEPTED
- Hazardous Materials (batteries, paints, fuels, etc.)
- Household/Industrial Chemicals
- Construction Remnants (Scrap Materials)
- Wall to Wall Flooring Materials
- Commercial Appliances/Built In Kitchen Appliances
- Electronic Devices Containing Mercury or Lead
- Inoperable Lawn Equipment
- Firearms/Firearm Accessories
- Box TV's
- Mattress/Box Spring
- Baby Sleeping Items (Cribs, Playpens, Bedding, etc.)
- Baby/Toddler Car Seats
- Pianos, Organs, Large Musical Instruments
- Broken/Damaged Items
- Other Items Staff May Determine as Unsafe, Damaged, or Not Fit for Resale.
Come find your next treasure at the Country Store!
BGHNC Country Store
201 Top Tobacco Rd
Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450