The B&GH Country Store is a retail outlet that sells gently-used items to support our program of care for the children.
The Country Store is open!
Hours of Operation for SALES:
Wednesday - Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 Noon
Masks and temperature checks are required for all patrons regardless of vaccination status.
Donations are accepted on FRIDAYS ONLY during store hours.
You will need to unload the donations on your own. (See donation limitations below)
Sanitizing stations are available
All proceeds from the country store go directly to our program of care.
Donations will be accepted ON FRIDAYS ONLY during store hours of operation (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.). You will need to unload the donations on your own.
Donation Items NOT ACCEPTED
- Hazardous Materials (batteries, paints, fuels, etc.)
- Household/Industrial Chemicals
- Construction Remnants (Scrap Materials)
- Wall to Wall Flooring Materials
- Commercial Appliances/Built In Kitchen Appliances
- Electronic Devices Containing Mercury or Lead
- Inoperable Lawn Equipment
- Firearms/Firearm Accessories
- Box TV's
- Mattress/Box Spring
- Baby Sleeping Items (Cribs, Playpens, Bedding, etc.)
- Baby/Toddler Car Seats
- Pianos, Organs, Large Musical Instruments
- Broken/Damaged Items
- Other Items Staff May Determine as Unsafe, Damaged, or Not Fit for Resale.
Full Guidelines for Shopping at the Country Store
- Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all patrons regardless of vaccination status. Masks are available upon request - 1 per person.
- Children must remain with guardian at ALL times.
- Restroom is closed to the public. NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
- Dressing rooms are now open.
- If symptomatic, DO NOT ENTER.
Come find your next treasure at the B&GH Country Store!
B&GH Country Store
201 Top Tobacco Rd
Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450